Thursday, February 29, 2024

INTRODUCTION

 


Hello nice meeting you, I am Chaitali Jain, an Indian 18 year old law student here to show you the world from my perspective.

 Firstly I’m very very very nervous when I’m writing this, this place is full of intellectual and admirable people, it’s so fascinating and scary. And I’ve no clue how am I going to keep up with all this intellectuality here as I’m writing for the first time.

 I’ve always been fascinated with people who can pen down their thoughts so well and wanted to do the same . I'd like to assure you that I'll try my best to not disappoint you and would love it if you be kind enough to me for the same.

Oh also, English is not my first language and I’ve never written anything except essays or articles in school (if that counts) so I’d like to apologise in advance for any sort of mistake I can possibly do in future.

I’d appreciate your kindness towards this “already anxious and nervous while posting this” soul.

I’ll soon come back with the first topic I’d like to share with you. (If this reaches to you.)

Until next time Thankyou.

Have a good day/night <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Look up

picture- pinterest   Nephophile - A person who loves sky and the clouds decorating it beautifully. Dedicated to all the nephophiles who find...